Welcome to your Peace with Food Transformation group
You’ve walked a long way here, and I want to extend both a warm
welcome and a hug.
I have walked that path too, and I know the feeling of starting something
new. Something that could change your life.
You are taking that first step over the threshold on the hero’s journey.
You are leaving the familiar territory and going on an adventure.
Perhaps intuiting already what awaits for you on the path… What lessons will be
learned…Who are you becoming and how will your redefine your
belonging once you are on the other side, holding the golden elixir in your
For many of my students up to the point of joining the group, the search
for peace with food has been a solitary journey. No team of heroes, no
mentor, no teacher, no map.
The group you have joined is about to change that for good.
You won’t walk alone.
Others, who have been through similar trials, others, who, like you, have
waited their whole lives to be on a quest like this, will join you. We’ll walk
as a team, and I will lead with the deepest devotion to your process that I
am capable of. I will be there for you to teach, lead, coach, encourage,
support, entertain and love you each step of the way.
This work gave me my life back and I believe it holds that same life giving
power for each of my students, too.
I could not be more grateful to have you in this group for the next six
months and I promise:
– To create a safe container for the group where each member is seen,
valued and validated, has a voice and a story that is always heard,
witnessed and presensed, no matter what
– To teach you the information and practices from the 5 modalities that I
have used to create this work with precision, humor and creativity
– To stay open to your feedback and adjust my teaching style to fit your
– To be available for processing anything that comes up in the course of
our work and to support you during our individual, group sessions and
in the time in between
– To be a source of strength in the times that you feel low, and to always
see the best parts of you
– To honor your needs as individuals and the group and to meet them as
best as I can, professionally and in my deepest humanity
From you I humbly ask that you:
– Stay open and curious
– Understand that nervous system regulation work and learning is about
unlearning decades of nervous system conditioning that has preserved
and protected you; we will be restoring a sense of safety and belonging
to the world that you might experience for the first time ever!
– Reach out for my support no matter how small or insignificant your
needs might look to you
– Trust the group and the coherence and wisdom of the space we create
together. Trust that anything that arises in the group dynamic is for
everyone’s highest good.
– Trust yourself and that when you say Yes to yourself, things work out for
the best. Lean on your wisdom. Embrace change.
Before I land this welcome, I want to let you in backstage and show you
something only group members get to see about Pure Belonging. My
I built Pure Belonging on these foundations:
Awareness and regulation
Fun and playfulness
Inclusivity and embracing unique essence
Where do you find that my values align with yours? What do you carry as
your deepest most meaningful values as you step on this journey to peace
with food? I hope you let me know.
I can’t wait to see you in group soon, and until then, trust the path you are
stepping on. It is my path and now your path for a reason.
“If you have come here to help me you are wasting your
time, but if you have come because your liberation is
bound up with mine, then let us work together.”
― Lilla Watson
Peace with Food Transformation group First steps
Our group launch is almost here. I am incredibly excited for you!
Here are a few things to do and look forward to:
1. Please fill out this intake form – it helps us both keep track of where we started and where we finish our group work. You might have answered these questions before in conversation, but writing them out holds a beautiful signature and helps create a narrative and a direction for your mind.
2. 7 days before group starts you will be invited to the private Facebook group.
3. Please schedule your intention setting 1-1 session if you haven’t already done that. That session helps us set intentions for our work and deeply anchor them in the body.
Feel free to send me any questions you have about the group between now and when we start!
In peace with food: Galina